Cosmetology Salon Services
Client services are available Spring & Fall Semesters when students are in session.
PCC’s Cosmetology Students are ready to accept clients
Click and download the Cosmetology program planning guide for course requirements and suggested sequencing.
Graduates should qualify to sit for the State Board of Cosmetic Arts examination. Upon successful passing of the State Board exam, graduates will be issued a license. Employment opportunities are available in beauty salons as a skin/nail specialist, platform artist, and in related businesses.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing