Medical Administrative Assistant Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialist costs $180 (includes textbooks) plus cost of Board Exam through National Healthcareer Association (NHA). Exams are optional but students are encouraged to earn their credential:
$117 for CMAA or CEHRS; or $234 for both CMAA & CEHRS.
|45419||March 25 – August 18|
Registration Deadline: March 23
|45422||April 22 – September 15|
Registration Deadline: April 20
|45425||May 27 – October 20|
Registration Deadline: May 25
|45428||June 24 – November 17|
Registration Deadline: June 22
|45431||July 22 – December 15|
Registration Deadline: July 20
At this time, please note that we are only able to offer this program to North Carolina Residents.
Mac computers are not recommended as some of the online resources and programs are not compatible.
For online registration, fill out and submit our Secure Registration Form. Once your registration is submitted and our office has contacted you about submitting your payment, you can then call the Business Office to pay by phone using a credit or debit card. (Visa or MasterCard only)
To pay by mail (with check or money order.)
- Download the registration form.
- Make the check payable to PCC.
- Send registration form and payment to:
Attn: Lori Watlington
Piedmont Community College
P.O. Box 1150
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Visit http://www.careerstep.com/piedmont for more information on the Career Step online programs.
For additional assistance, please contact Lori Watlington at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (336) 694-8080. You may also email at email@example.com.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training/ Heartsaver CPR-AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online (Career Step)
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I and II
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician