This course is an Online Asynchronous learning course delivered through Career Step. Students may view instructional materials each week at any time they choose and does not include a live video lecture component or scheduled weekly due dates for assignments. Students have 24/7 access to their course to submit assignments. PCC recommends devoting 12 – 15 hours per week to your studies to assure you complete by the scheduled end date as course extensions are not allowed.
- View the Course Brochure to learn industry facts as an Medical Administrative Assistant w/EHR Specialist!
- View the Course Syllabus to see the topics covered during your course!
- Click here to view minimum system requirements to access textbook materials: https://help.cengage.com/sam/sysreq/common/system-requirements.html
- $180 – Registration/Tuition
- $125- CMAA Exam
- $125 – CEHRS Exam
At this time, please note that we are only able to offer this program to North Carolina Residents.
Mac computers are not recommended as some of the online resources and programs are not compatible.
For additional assistance, please contact Lori Watlington at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (336) 694-8080.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I and II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician