Map of PCC’s Person County Campus
- Building A: Administration, Business Office, and Personnel.
- Building B: Classrooms and Office of Institutional Effectiveness.
- Building C: Classrooms, computer labs, and faculty offices.
- Building D: Auditorium (2,300 square foot), classroom, and PCC Foundation.
- Building E (Upper Level): Student Development, Financial Aid, Technical and Business Staff, Student Lounge including a Dining / Vending / Kitchen area.
- Building E (Lower Level): Maintenance with Shipping and Receiving, the Bookstore, and Information Technology.
- Building F: Labs and classrooms for Welding and Science.
- Building G: Labs and classrooms for Nursing, Welding, Cosmetology.
- Building H: Learning Commons, tutoring, classrooms, and PCC’s Child Development Center.
- Building I: Classrooms for Gunsmithing, Mechatronics, and Industrial Systems.
- Building J: Maintenance workshop.
- Building L: Faculty offices and classroom.
- Building M: Classrooms.
- Building Q: Storage.
- Building R: Storage.
- Building S: Science and Technology building with labs and classrooms, as well as a 3,000 square foot multi-purpose room with a kitchen.
- Building T: Home o the Person Early College for Innovation and Leadership (PECIL) program with classroom and offices.
Map of PCC’s Caswell County Campus
- Building K: Administration, Student Development, snack bar, Learning Commons, offices, labs, and classrooms, employability lab.
- Building P: Offices, labs, and classrooms.
Business Development and Entrepreneurship Center (BDEC) & Small Business Center
- BDEC: Small Business Center, employability lab, Adult Basic Skills Office.
Center for Educational and Agricultural Development (CEAD)
- CEAD: Agricultural classrooms – coming soon!
To PCC’s Person County Campus:
From Durham: Follow U.S. 501 North to Roxboro. Stay on U.S. 501 (which becomes Madison Boulevard) until you get to Carver Drive. Turn left onto Carver Drive and continue through one light until you get to Northern Middle School (approximately 1 mile). Turn right onto Memorial Drive and then take the next left onto College Drive. This is the access road onto campus.
From Greensboro/Burlington: Take Exit 150 at Roxboro/Alamance Community College/Haw River to N.C. 49 North. Follow N.C. 49 to Roxboro. (You will turn onto N.C. 86 for a short distance.) Turn left on U.S. 501 North Bypass (Madison Boulevard) and continue north to Carver Drive and follow directions above.
From South Boston: Follow U.S. 501 south from South Boston, Va. to Roxboro. Turn right onto Memorial Drive, and right onto College Drive.
From Caswell County Campus: Exit campus and turn right onto N.C. 62. Turn right onto Main Street (becomes U.S. 158 and N.C. 86 for a short while). Take U.S. 158 East to Roxboro (you will need to turn left off U.S. 158/N.C. 86 a short distance out of Yanceyville). In Roxboro, turn left onto N.C. 49 North (at stoplight) and continue to intersection with U.S. 501 (Madison Boulevard). Turn left onto Madison Boulevard and left onto Carver Drive. Then follow directions from Durham to campus.
To PCC’s Caswell County Campus:
From Durham: Take I-85 South to U.S. 70 West. In Hillsborough, take N.C. 86 North to Yanceyville. Go straight onto Main Street; take a left onto U.S. 62 South. Go about one-fourth mile and turn left onto campus (Piedmont Drive).
From Greensboro/Burlington: Take U.S. 62 North. The entrance to campus is on the right (Piedmont Drive), just before the intersection with Main Street, Yanceyville.
From Danville: Take N.C. 86 South to Yanceyville. At Main Street, take right, then next left onto U.S. 62 South. The campus entrance (Piedmont Drive) is one-fourth mile on the left.
From Person County Campus: Exit campus and turn right onto Memorial Drive. Turn Left onto Carver Drive. Turn right onto Madison Boulevard (at stoplight). Take U.S. 158 West to Yanceyville. Turn right N.C. 86. Turn left onto U.S. 62 South. The campus entrance (Piedmont Drive) is one-fourth mile on the left.