Professional Medical Coding and Billing consist of two 21-week sessions. Each session costs $180 and books are included.
- December 3, 2020 – April 28, 2021
- Register by December 1, 2020
At this time, please note that we are able to offer this program only to North Carolina Residents.
Mac computers are not recommended as some of the online resources and programs are not compatible.
For online registration, fill out and submit our Secure Registration Form. Once your registration is submitted and our office has contacted you about submitting your payment, you can then call the Business Office to pay by phone using a credit or debit card. (Visa or MasterCard only)
To pay by mail (with check or money order.)
- Download the registration form.
- Make the check payable to PCC.
- Send registration form and payment to:
Attn: Velma Drumwright
Piedmont Community College
P.O. Box 1197
Roxboro, NC 27573
Visit http://www.careerstep.com/piedmont for more information on the Career Step online programs.
For additional assistance, please contact Velma Drumwright at (336) 322-2156 or by email at email@example.com.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Scribe
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Natural Hair Care
- Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician