Transcripts now available electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse secured website when paying with a credit card.
- The cost of an official transcript is $7.50 per copy that must be paid with a debit card or any major credit card when placing an order. (Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.) Additional charges will apply for any additional transcripts ordered and for special mailing which includes the EXPRESS delivery mailing option.
- Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Requests submitted on weekends or while the College is closed for breaks and holidays will be processed in the order received when the College re-opens.
- If you select the option to have your transcript mailed or held for pick-up, these requests will be processed locally in our office on campus.
- Unofficial transcripts are available at no cost by submitting a transcript request form to the Student Development Office.
If you need assistance or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact:
- Phone: (703)-742-4200
- Email: email@example.com
Non-Credit Card Payment for Transcript Requests
If you do not have a MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card, OR are requesting a transcript PRIOR to 1970, you may order transcripts using the Transcript Request Form by mail or in person at the Student Development Office. Request forms are available on the College’s website ( https://www.piedmontcc.edu/forms ).
Other Transcript Request Forms
- High School or College Transcript Request Form
- High School Equivalency Records
- HiSET® (GED) Transcripts
Other Important Forms
Admissions Process Forms
Nursing Program Information
Current Student Forms/Document
- Change of Student Information Form Web Form / Paper Form
- Withdrawal Form (can be done through WebAdvisor Forms)
- Graduation Application
- Trial Schedule
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Forms