Transcripts now available electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse secured website when paying with a credit card.
- The cost of an official transcript is $7.90 per copy that must be paid with a debit card or any major credit card when placing an order. (Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.) Additional charges will apply for any additional transcripts ordered and for special mailing which includes the EXPRESS delivery mailing option.
- Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Requests submitted on weekends or while the College is closed for breaks and holidays will be processed in the order received when the College re-opens.
- If you select the option to have your transcript mailed or held for pick-up, these requests will be processed locally in our office on campus.
If you need assistance or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact:
- Phone: (703)-742-4200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may print a copy of their unofficial transcripts at no cost.
Please log into Self-Service to print your unofficial transcript or click the “print now” button below.
Please log into Self-Service to print your unofficial transcript or click the “print now” button above. If you should need assistance, please email Student Records at email@example.com or call (336) 599-1181, ext. 2159.
*At the end of the 1-year period after separation from the college, you will not be able to access your unofficial transcripts through Self-Service. Students with deactivated user accounts may order official transcripts at a cost of $7.90 per copy by clicking here. If you should need assistance, please email Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 599-1181, ext. 2159. For questions regarding your student user account, support or login questions contact the Student Help Desk at (336) 322-2300 or email@example.com.
Non-Credit Card Payment for Transcript Requests
If you do not have a MasterCard or Visa credit/debit card, OR are requesting a transcript PRIOR to 1970, you may order transcripts using the Transcript Request Form by mail or in person at the Student Development Office. Request forms are available on the College’s website ( https://www.piedmontcc.edu/forms ).
Other Transcript Request Forms
- High School or College Transcript Request Form
- High School Equivalency Records
- HiSET® (GED) Transcripts
- HiSET® (GED) Transcripts Prior to 2001
- Please contact Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 322-2181
*If you are unable to locate your transcript on Diploma Sender, please contact Student Records at email@example.com or (336) 322-2181.
Other Important Forms
Admissions Process Forms
Nursing Program Information
Please use this link ( https://TEAMia-WEB.piedmontcc.edu ) to submit the following forms. Please use your WebAdvisor/Self-Service credentials to log in.
- Withdrawal Form
- Change of Information Request
- Special Conditions Form
- Class Substitution
Other Student Forms/Document
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Forms