Cosmetology Students are ready to accept clients on Person County Campus.
Services will be available by appointments only:
(FALL SEMESTER) September-November
(SPRING SEMESTER) February-May
Wednesday’s & Thursday’s: 8:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Stopping Chemical services at 11a.m.)
TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT CALL
(336) 322-2172 or 336-322-2112 to schedule your appointment
Fall Semester (September – November)
Open on Friday’s the month of November (No chemical service’s- 8:15am-11:30am)
Senior Discounts every 2nd Wednesday of each month!
Night Salon Services – Natural Hair Care Students
Wednesday and Thursday’s – 5:15 p.m. – 7 p.m.
(PROTECTIVE STYLES: Cornrows, 2 Strand Twist styles, Blow-out’s, etc.)
New Requirements for Staff, Clients, and Students:
- Face coverings
- Sanitize your hands upon entrance (sanitizer provided).
- No visitors allowed, only clients that are being serviced
- Clients will exit out of the Clinic floor door. (Security is Provided!)
- Clients who need to use the restrooms must use the outside restrooms and re-enter front foyer and hand sanitize. (Instructor will lead you back to lab floor or stylist.)
- Client parking is available (Bottom level); Call 336-322-2172 if you need someone to pick you up from your car.
- Clients will be asked to pay before services are given. Please bring exact change!
Thank you for your services!