Are you considering a new business venture or expansion? Do you need help making your existing business more profitable? Could you or your employees benefit from additional training? If you answered yes to any of these questions, PCC’s Small Business Team can help!
- November 18: Finding the Perfect Product Online (Webinar)
- 6:00 – 8:00 p.m., online; Click here to register or for more information
- Speaker: Nick Hawks, 12teachyou.com
- December 2: Land Leasing and Hunting Agreements: Making Your Land Work for You
- December 16: The Best Small Business to Start Right Now! (Webinar)
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., online; Click here to register or for more information
- Speaker: Mike Collins, A Perfect Workday Company
See ALL of our upcoming webinars by clicking HERE
Small Business Counseling
Our experienced business counselor provides free, confidential counseling services for new and existing businesses. Our counselor is available to provide you with advice on starting or operating your business, finding funding, or just about any business concern you have. No question is too simple or too complicated. We will be able to provide you with the answers you need or refer you to someone who can!
Business Resource Library
Over 150 business books and publications, an Internet connection and audiovisual materials are available for your use to help with small business research and problem solving. The resource library is located at our Roxboro office.
We are here to help your small business succeed!
For an appointment, contact:
Scott Keen, Small Business Center Director, (336) 322-2484 or email@example.com