Prerequisite: High School Diploma/High School Equivalency Diploma.
|46233||Theory||Online||Online||*7/19 – 9/19/21|
|Clinical||Face to Face||Person Memorial Hospital||Students will complete one week of clinical (totaling 18 hours) between the weeks of 8/16 – 10/28/21.|
Hours are M/Th; 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (9 hrs. each day, *includes .50 hour lunch).
One student will be assigned per week to complete their clinical rotation.
- *Class will meet on campus on the first day (7/19/21) from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.;
Click here to view the detailed schedule/outline.
- **Asynchronous: Class instruction is delivered exclusively online. Class includes learning activities and content that students are expected to engage independently and on their own time. While students are free to engage the material at the time most convenient for them, assignments are expected to be completed by the indicated due dates.
- $317.25*, Registration fee. This amount is due at time of registration and includes textbook
*subject to change; total is determined by book price when ordered for each class
- $77.20, Background check (completed within first two weeks of course)
- $35, Drug Screen (completed 2 weeks prior to scheduled clinical rotation)
- $128 Exam cost; a $10 late fee is added if paid within 2 weeks of application deadline
Scholarships may be available for qualifying students. Please visit https://www.piedmontcc.edu/becoming-a-student/paying-for-college/scholarships/ for more information. Deadline for scholarship submission is 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
Lori Watlington, Director of Health and Wellness
Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu, (336) 694-8080
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register in person, online, or by mailing your payment with registration form. Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register in person: please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu
- To register online (preferred): Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register by mail:
Download the Continuing Education Registration Form and fill out all items. You will need one form for each course you wish to take. Mail completed registration form(s) with check or money order to:
Piedmont Community College
ATTN: Lori Watlington
PO Box 1150
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I and II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician