Course Location: Yanceyville, NC/Caswell County Campus
|48683||Aug. 8 – Aug. 12||Caswell||M – F. 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.|
*Please note – this course certifies students to administer medication in adult care homes (i.e. assisted living facilities) in North Carolina only. Individuals who are licensed CNA’s and wish to administer medication in nursing homes will need to take the Medication Aide course (see Health and Wellness Programs). There are no prerequisites for the course.
- Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
- Textbook: The Med Tech class does not require a textbook. All materials are provided to the student in class. It’s recommended that the student provide their own 1 ½” binder and divider tabs.
- DHSR: $25 State competency exam
To register, contact Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register online or in person (by appointment only).
- Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register online (preferred):
Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register in person, please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online
- Medication Aide
- Nurse Aide I and II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician