Caswell County Campus
331 Piedmont Drive, Yanceyville, NC
|Jan. 8 – 11||Caswell Campus|
| MTWTH; |
8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Class is limited to 10 seats. Payment instructions will be emailed within 24 business hours of receipt of registration. Seats will be filled based on the first 10 who complete payment.
Delivery Method: Face-to-Face ONLY
*Please note – this course certifies students to administer medication in adult care homes (i.e. assisted living facilities) in North Carolina only. Individuals who are licensed CNA’s and wish to administer medication in nursing homes will need to take the Medication Aide course (see Health and Wellness Programs). There are no prerequisites for the course.
- Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
- Textbook: The Med Tech class does not require a textbook. All materials are provided to the student in class. It’s recommended that the student provide their own 1 ½” binder and divider tabs.
- DHSR: $25 State competency exam
Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu (preferred method of contact)
(336) 694-8080 – Office
- Review the available classes. You will need the course information found in the table above (course section number, start/end dates, course title, and location).
- Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington. Please allow 24-48 business hours to receive payment instructions.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Aide: Long-Term Care Facilities
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician