Ways to Donate
ONLINE:Donate Online Today
Call Tammy Duncan (Foundation Gifts Coordinator)
Contributions can be mailed to: PCC Foundation, P.O. Box 1101, Roxboro, NC 27573
There are many ways to support educational dreams. Choose what works best for you!
- Cash Gifts (check or credit card) are tax deductible in the year given. Checks can be made payable to PCC Foundation!
- Pledges (single or multiple payments) may be given for PCC’s greatest needs, designated to begin a scholarship endowment, or support a specific program.
- Matching Gifts are often offered by employers. Ask your HR department if your organization with match a charitable gift.
- In-Kind Gifts must fulfill a stated need of the College. Appraisals may be required. Ask for additional information.
- Securities may be deducted at full market value without paying capital gains taxes on appreciated value. If you wish to donate securities over a holiday for end of year giving, and a Foundation Team member is not available, you can contact Edward Jones directly.
DTC ID #: 0057
FBO: Piedmont Community College
Jones Account #: 245-11061-1-2
Address: Edward Jones, 104 North Main Street, Roxboro, NC 27573
Telephone: (336) 597-3600
- IRAs/Retirement Plans and other pensions, 401(k) savings plans are potentially the most tax burdened asset that one may own, often subject to both income and estate tax. There are several ways to gift these assets and escape tax liabilities.
- Life Insurance policies can include PCC as a beneficiary or owner of the policy.
- Planned Giving is a wonderful way to leave a legacy in the area of education. Many planned giving options offer significant tax benefits, as well.
- Wills and Bequests can ensure that future students will continue to benefit from your generosity.
- Real Estate is often a way to give a large gift while also enjoying significant tax benefits.
- Naming Opportunities are available at PCC. Dedicate a specific classroom and leave a long-lasting tribute at the College.