|March 5 – May 9||Caswell County Campus||Theory: *T/Th; 1-4 p.m.|
Lab: T/Th; 1-4:15 p.m.
*Theory: Class will meet on campus, face to face, on T/Th from 1 – 4 p.m. with required minimum weekly online hours via BlackBoard. Please click here to see the detailed schedule.
HYBRID: A combination of Face-to-Face and Online (less than 50% online). Stay motivated and stay in communication with your instructor!
Prerequisite: High School Diploma/High School Equivalency
- $198, Registration fee. This amount is due at the time of registration.
Scholarships may be available for NC Residents! If funds are available, detailed information will be sent to students in the payment instructions.
- $34.96, Textbook: Hartman’s Complete Guide for the EKG Technician, 2nd Edition.
$14.95, Workbook: Hartman’s Complete Guide for the EKG Technician
Textbooks may be purchased from the PCC Bookstore at www.pccstore.com.
- $75, NHA Online Practice Exam & Study Guide purchased directly from NHA .
- $13.18, Rapid-Cardiac Universal Badge (R-CAT). R-CAT Badge can be purchased from the Bookstore or anywhere EKG supplies are sold.
- $10.14, EKG Caliper. Available from the PCC Bookstore or anywhere EKG supplies are sold.
- $125, National Healthcareer Association (NHA) EKG Technician Board Exam. This fee is paid directly to NHA no later than ten days before testing. Students must successfully complete the class before registering for the exam. The exam will be held on the Caswell County Campus.
Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
- Review the available classes. You will need the course information found in the table above (course section number, start/end dates, course title, and location).
- Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington. Please allow 24-48 business hours to receive payment instructions.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing