|2/1 – 4/19/22||T/Th; 5:30– 8:15 p.m.*|
*Theory: Class will meet on campus, face to face, on T/Th from 5:30 – 8:15 p.m. Students are also required to complete a hours online via BlackBoard. Please click here to see detailed schedule.
BLENDED: A combination of Face-to-Face and Online (less than 50% online). Stay motivated and stay in communication with your instructor!
- $198, Registration fee. This amount is due at time of registration.
- $26.69, Textbook: Hartman’s Complete Guide for the EKG Technician. ISBN: 978-1-60425-107-4. Textbooks may be purchased from the PCC Bookstore at www.pccstore.com.
- $69, NHA Online Practice Exam & Study Guide purchased directly from NHA using credit/debit card. Piedmont Community College will invoice third-party sponsors who are providing payment for students.
- $12.12, Rapid-Cardiac Universal Badge (R-CAT). R-CAT Badge can be purchased from the Bookstore or anywhere EKG supplies are sold.
- $8.54, EKG Caliper. Available from the PCC Bookstore or anywhere EKG supplies are sold.
- $117, National Healthcareer Association (NHA) EKG Technician Board Exam. This fee is paid directly to NHA ten days before testing. Students must successfully complete the class before registering for the exam. The exam will be held on the Caswell County Campus.
To register, contact Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register in person, online, or by mailing your payment with registration form.
- Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register in person, please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu .
- To register online (preferred):
Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register by mail:
Download the Continuing Education Registration Form and fill out all items. You will need one form for each course you wish to take. Mail completed registration form(s) with check or money order to:
Piedmont Community College
ATTN: Lori Watlington
PO Box 1150
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I and II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician