Person County Campus Bookstore Hours Beginning August 9
- Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Closed during student breaks/campus closures.
Caswell County Campus has limited Bookstore services. Please call for times.
Ordering for Fall Classes
- Online order begin August 6.
- Instore purchases begins August 9.
- Students should have their schedule when ordering.
Bookstore Refund Policy:
The original receipt is required for any refunds or exchanges. The book must be in the exact original condition as when purchased. All shrink-wrapped packages must be unopened. All opened or re-sealed shrink-wrapped packages will not be refunded.
Returns or exchanges can only be made during specified time periods. Refunds will be allowed the first 5 days of class.
No refunds on GED, TEAS, or Notary Public books.
Apparel and gift items purchased at the PCC Bookstore may be exchanged or refunded. You must have the original receipt and the merchandise must be in original condition for the exchange or refund.