Rental Returns are due back by December 21. Please provide the following information with EACH rental check in book.
- Name on rental account
- Email address on rental account
- Phone number on rental account
- Current phone number on rental account for Bookstore staff to contact student if we have an issue checking in your rental book.
Person County Campus Bookstore is open:
- Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, December 21, the bookstore will be open 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, closed
- Closed December 22 – January 3
Caswell County Campus has limited Bookstore services. Please call for times.
Bookstore Refund Policy:
The original receipt is required for any refunds or exchanges. The book must be in the exact original condition as when purchased. All shrink-wrapped packages must be unopened. All opened or re-sealed shrink-wrapped packages will not be refunded.
Returns or exchanges can only be made during specified time periods. Refunds will be allowed the first 5 days of class.
No refunds on GED, TEAS, or Notary Public books.
Apparel and gift items purchased at the PCC Bookstore may be exchanged or refunded. You must have the original receipt and the merchandise must be in original condition for the exchange or refund.