Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
Individuals who are currently employed or are seeking employment in the health care industry must complete a Health Care Provider CPR course. This American Heart Association course fulfills the CPR course requirement.
Basic Life Support (BLS) is the foundation for saving lives. It is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
Course fees include your AHA BLS e-card
Pre-Registration and payment is required prior to the first day of class.
Basic Life Support Instructor Training
Interested in becoming a certified BLS Instructor? Contact Amy Newton to learn more.
Please call 336-322-2131 or email Amy.Newton@piedmontcc.edu
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Aide: Long-Term Care Facilities
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing