- Virtual ceremony viewable at YouTube.com/piedmontcc
- Drive-Thru Celebration viewable at Facebook.com/piedmontcc
- 2021 Commencement Program
- Article about PCC’s 2021 Commencement
Social Media Photo Post:
Graduates are encouraged to send their photo, along with a short description of their success to firstname.lastname@example.org. This photo and information will be shared on social media.
Suggested Photo Guidelines:
- File format: .jpg or .png format (a cell phone photo is great!)
- Dressed in appropriate attire (try to stay away from shirts/hats with logos and text)
- Background/lighting should allow us to easily see the graduate, individually
Suggested Information to Share:
- If transferring – where
- If employed – where
- Future goals
- Favorite memory of your time at PCC
- Any additional success information you would like to share about your time at PCC
Address for Person County Campus: 1715 College Drive, Roxboro. Additional campus map information found here: Maps – Piedmont Community College
Information for Graduates for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
Piedmont Community College’s annual commencement ceremony is held in May. Students must submit a commencement application (click here for the fillable application) by March 12, 2021.
Students will be awarded the respective academic credential at the end of the semester once all requirements are met. Students, please schedule a time to meet with your academic advisor to see if you are eligible for a certificate, diploma, and/or an associate degree.
The commencement application form, linked above, and is also available in PCC’s Student Development Office (Building E on the Person County Campus and Building K on the Caswell County Campus). Your advisor must review and approve the application prior to submission to the Registrar’s office.
Commencement Fee: This is included in your student fee, with the exception of high school students who are dually enrolled and Adult Basic Skills student. These students are required to pay $30 to participate in PCC’s Commencement Ceremony.
As a reminder, all outstanding balances and fees must be paid in full. Please visit PCC’s Business Office to submit payment.
Questions? Contact the Student Development team for more information at (336) 322-2159.
Further details can also be viewed in PCC’s Policy and Procedures Manuel-6.7 Graduation Requirements.
A traditional commencement ceremony wasn’t in the cards for 2020 due to COVID-19. We appreciate the willingness of graduates to participate in a drive-thru event, photo shoot, and virtual ceremony via www.youtube.com/user/piedmontcc.