|50803||Oct. 23 – Dec. 14||Person||M-Th, 8 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.||M-Th|
6:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
(11/30 – 12/14)
Scholarships may be available for NC Residents! If funds are available, detailed information will be sent to students in the payment instructions.
COURSE FEES FOR NURSE AIDE II:
$24 Listing on Registry
$122 Verified Credentials – background check and drug screening.
$141.81 Textbook (Optional); Advanced Skills for Healthcare Providers; ISBN: 9781418001339
COURSE REQUIREMENTS/DOCUMENTS FOR FIRST DAY OF CLASS:
- Students will be required to provide a copy of high school transcripts or High School Equivalency Diploma.
- Students must be a North Carolina Certified Nurse Aide and listed on the NC Registry.
- Tuberculosis test (TB test) results; must have a test done—a screening will not be accepted; Results will need to be uploaded into Verified Credentials account.
- Hepatitis B immunization. Students who elect not to receive the Hepatitis B vaccine must sign a Hepatitis B declination form. This form will be available on Verified Credentials.
- Signed Social Security Card: Original card must be presented, not a copy. If you have lost your Social Security Card, please apply for a new card immediately.
- Picture ID: Valid driver’s license or government issued ID (Government issued ID and Social Security Card must match).
Course Fees for Continuing Education classes; More information will be sent once you have registered.
$24 Listing on Registry
$141.81 Textbook (optional); Advanced Skills for Healthcare Providers; ISBN: 9781418001339
Graduates of this curriculum are eligible to be listed on the registry as a Nurse Aide II. They may be employed in home health agencies, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, extended care facilities, and doctors’ offices.
Submit a registration form by clicking the “Registration” button located in the course schedule.
On the first day of class, students will be required to provide high school transcripts or GED transcript to their instructor.
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Aide
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing