Future home of Piedmont Community College’s (PCC) Agribusiness Technology Program and a center for economic development in Caswell County. The campus will be located in Pelham, NC and include agricultural education, economic development, and community resources.
· Agribusiness Educational Building
- Home of PCC’s Agribusiness Technology program
- Home of BLAST! Afterschool & Summer Enrichment Program
- Small Engine Repair
- Welding Lab
· Food Hub in partnership with 4P
· Incubator Farm
· Caswell County Extension Office Programming
· Health Clinic satellite location in partnership with the Caswell County Health Department
· ADA Compliant Emergency Shelter
· Future Food Retail Opportunities
· Future Nature Trails
“We want this space to have not only a great impact for local farmers but also be for the overall betterment of the full community.”
– Dr. Pamela Senegal, PCC President
CEAD Project Partners
This Project Plan is a step towards a vibrant, energetic campus where many different parts of a healthy local food system work together and strengthen each other. The overall project captures many years of vision and leadership from dedicated community members.
Caswell County Government
Caswell County Economic Development
Piedmont Community College Foundation
Caswell County Cooperative Extension
Danville Regional Foundation
N.C. Tobacco Trust Fund Commission
Master Plan** (.pdf)
CEAD Master Plan
How Can You Help Advance Our Communities Forward?
- * Donate online by clicking here
- * Mail your contribution to PCC Foundation, P.O. Box 1101, Roxboro, NC 27573
- * Contact Dr. Pamela G. Senegal or Beth Townsend to meet and discuss other options, including gifts from securities, IRAs, retirement plans – all that offer the donor additional benefits.