|46206||June 7 – 15||Caswell||MTWTH||8 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
|Sept. 20 – 28||Caswell||MTWTH||8 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
*Please note – this course is for licensed, NC CNA’s to administer medication NC nursing homes only. Individuals who wish to administer medication in assisted living facilities will need to take the Medication Tech course (see Health and Wellness Programs).
1. Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
2. Textbook: $38.10 and is only available from the PCC Bookstore, www.pccstore.com.
Course code is PMH-4100
4. NNAAP: $59 State competency exam, paid on the last day of class to Pearson VUE.
To register, contact Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register in person, online, or by mailing your payment with registration form.
- Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register in person, please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu .
- To register online (preferred):
Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register by mail:
Download the Continuing Education Registration Form and fill out all items. You will need one form for each course you wish to take. Mail completed registration form(s) with check or money order to:
Piedmont Community College
ATTN: Lori Watlington
PO Box 1150
Yanceyville, NC 27379
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- Basic Life Support; Heartsaver CPR-AED; BLS Instructor Training
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Cosmetology – Continuing Education/Short-Term Training
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Healthcare Management Technology – Medical Coding
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online (Career Step)
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I and II
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician