Caswell: 331 Piedmont Drive, Yanceyville, NC
|50804||Sept. 18 – 26||Caswell|| M-Th, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.|
*No class on 9/25/23
|50805||Oct. 23 – 31||Caswell||M-Th, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Delivery Method: Face to Face ONLY; Limited to 10 students per class.
*Please note – this course is for licensed, NC CNA’s to administer medication NC nursing homes only. Individuals who wish to administer medication in assisted living facilities will need to take the Medication Tech course (see Health and Wellness Programs).
- High school graduate/High school equivalency;
- Current listing as a North Carolina Certified Nurse Aide (CNA).
1. Tuition: The registration fee is $70.
2. Textbook: $46.70 and is only available from the PCC Bookstore, www.pccstore.com. Course code is PMH-4100
4. NNAAP: $59 State competency exam, paid on the last day of class to Credentia.
To register, please use the registration link above to submit application. For questions, please contact Lori Watlington by email at Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu or by phone (336) 694-8080.
Registering for Continuing Education Courses is fast and easy! You can register in person, online, or by mailing your payment with registration form.
- Review the available classes. You will need the Course start and end dates, course title, and course location.
- To register online (preferred):
Click here to submit your registration form. Once received and registered, you will receive an email with payment instructions from Lori Watlington.
- To register in person, please contact Lori Watlington to schedule an appointment Lori.Watlington@piedmontcc.edu .
Other Health and Wellness Programs
- Associate Degree Nursing
- BLS/ BLS Instructor Training & Heartsaver CPR/ First aid/ AED
- Cardiovascular Technician/Monitor
- Central Sterile Processing
- Cosmetology – Diploma/Certificate
- Emergency Medical Science
- EMT/ Paramedic Programs
- Healthcare Management Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Medication Technician
- Nurse Aide I (CNA)
- Nurse Aide II (CNA)
- Nurse Aide Refresher
- Pharmacy Technician – Online*
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Practical Nursing