Students – Get started by asking your advisor to help you select “globalized” courses! Courses are being added each semester. Current globalized courses at PCC include:
- ART 111, ART 114, ART 115, ART 121, ART 282, ART 288
- BIO 111, BIO 112, BIO 275
- HIS 111, HIS 112
- EDU 153, EDU 187, EDU 216, EDU 250, EDU 251, EDU 279
- ENG 111, ENG 112, ENG 241, ENG 242
- SPA 111, SPA 112
PCC Passport Activities
These activities will focus on topics from around the world! Events include:
- September 10, 2020 – Global Education Leaders Program Aboard to Ireland, a presentation by Dr. Pamela G. Senegal ( click here to watch this event; use passcode P33*7z.q)
This could include travel abroad through PCC or partnering schools (scholarships may be available) or domestic intercultural experiences offered in and around our community.
Your Capstone Project
Complete a project outlining your experience and share it with the PCC community.
Why Become a Global Scholar?
This distinction on your diploma will give you:
- A competitive edge in employment opportunities;
- An academic distinction that will enhance your ability to transfer to the University of your choice;
- A certificate of recognition from World View at UNC Chapel Hill;
- A certificate of recognition and a letter from the PCC President;
- An opportunity to wear the global scholar’s graduation regalia;
- An official designation on your academic transcript;
- Cultural competence to enhance your personal and professional future.