Summer 2023 – Registration will open June 19. Do not submit prior to this date.
|50818||6/26 – 7/24||Online||Online||Registration will open June 19|
Participants will learn the following skills:
- Understand the different parts of the ASVAB exam.
- Learn several test-taking and time management strategies that can improve student performance on the ASVAB.
- Go through moderate instruction in both English and Math to target skills on the math and reading components of the ASVAB.
- Take practice exams to simulate experience of taking the ASVAB.
Registration fee: $70.00
Optional Supplemental Text: ASVAB Total Prep 2022–2023 ($45.00)
For more information, contact us by email at Drake.Howell@piedmontcc.edu or by phone at (336) 322-2206.
- Review the available classes. You will need the course section number, start and end dates, title, and location. This can all be located above in the schedule.
- Online registration is required, click here to submit your registration form.
Once received, you will receive an email with payment instructions within 48 business hours of submission. Payment must be received within 72 hours of submitting the registration form. If payment has not been received, your registration will be voided and you will have to re-submit.
CLASS WITHDRAWAL/TRANSFER POLICY:
Students may withdraw and receive:
- 100% refund if REQUESTED prior to the course beginning or course cancellation
- 75% refund if REQUESTED before the 10% point of the total course meetings
In order to receive a refund or transfer to another section, the student must email Drake Howell or
call (336) 322-2206.
Click here to learn more about Piedmont Community College’s Continuing Education class refund policy.
Other University Transfer and General Education Programs
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation
- Associate in Fine Arts – Visual Arts
- Associate in General Education
- Associate in General Education – Nursing
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Science in Teacher Preparation
- Early Childhood Education – Career Option
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Non-Teaching)
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Teaching Licensure)