|Required Courses for Program|
|ACA 122||College Transfer Success|
|XXX||Natural Science or Math (1 Course)|
|ENG 111||Writing and Inquiry|
|ENG 112||Writing/Research in the Disciplines|
|XXX||Humanities and Fine Arts (1 Course)|
|XXX||Social/Behavioral Science (1 Course)|
|XXX||Major Electives (12-16 Courses)|
|Total Semester Hours Required for Degree = 62|
- Submit a complete Application for Admission to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit official transcript(s) of high school education and all post-high school course work to the Office of Admissions if requested. Office GED scores or transcript of courses for the Adult High School Diploma may be submitted in lieu of the high school transcript.
- Complete the Admission Placement Test.
- Diploma and certificate admission requirements may vary. Contact the Admissions Office for details.
Other University Transfer and General Education Programs
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Arts in Teacher Preparation
- Associate in Fine Arts – Visual Arts
- Associate in Science
- Associate in Science in Teacher Preparation
- Early Childhood Education – Career Option
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Non-Teaching)
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Teaching Licensure)