As a reminder, any student or employee who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive should immediately contact their instructor or supervisor.Attestation Form – to be completed with each visit to campus.
Visit PCC’s COVID-19 Response webpage for additional information and assistance.
Inclement Weather & Emergencies
During inclement weather or an emergency, this webpage will be updated with emergency information for the PCC community, such as closings and delays.
The College is committed to the safety and security of all members of the college community. In times of emergency, the college will provide appropriate campus-wide response to assure safety and minimize losses.
- To report an emergency at PCC, dial 911.
- Click here for non-emergency, Campus Safety contact info.
Emergency announcements also will be posted on:
- PCC’s Twitter and Facebook pages;
- A voice message on the College’s switchboard at (336) 599-1181;
- PCC’s Alert System ( sign up here with this downloadable .doc)
- Notifications via local television or media outlets.
Campus Codes for Open/Virtual/Closed Status
- Green: College campuses are open.
- Instruction and activities will take place as normally scheduled.
- Orange: College campuses are operating with virtual instruction and activities.
- If seated or face-to-face instruction cannot be held safely due to inclement weather, the College may decide to move all instruction and activities to virtual or online formats for all campuses/locations. The College may decide to operate each campus/location independent of other College campuses/locations, as well.
- Blue: College campuses are closed.
- The College will be closed for instruction and activities. The College may decide to operate each campus/location independent of other College campuses/locations, as well.