- 176 traditional curriculum scholarships awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- 3 Student Ambassadors selected to represent PCC, earning $2,000 scholarship each.
- 71 students qualified for the Pacer Promise program in 2021-2022.
- Over 530 students received short-term training funds in 2021 fiscal year.
- Over $8,000 in funding for faculty and staff excellence and professional development (2020-2021 academic year).
- Science Lab renovated in Caswell County.
Grants Received for 2021-2022:
- Title II Adult Basic Skills funding from the NC Community College System ($393,195)
- TRiO Educational Opportunity Center funding from the Department of Higher Education ($3 Million over 5 years)
- Civil Discourse funding from Campus Compact ($700)
- Student Support Services funding from NC Community College System – Longleaf Grant ($55,207)
- Pacer Promise funding from The Lonnie and Carol Poole Family Foundation ($50,000)
- CEAD Incubator funding from Tobacco Fund Commission ($368,300)
- Phi Theta Kappa and Short-Term Training funds from Duke Energy Foundation ($10,000)