Looking for an easier way to connect with Piedmont Community College? Look no further than the PCC App.
With the launch of the new app, students can connect to campus life, news, events, resources, and more. Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments with the built-in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines & security announcements.
“We are excited to announce the launch of the PCC App as a pivotal step towards creating a more connected and empowered student community,” Jim Tagliareni, Vice President of Information Technology and CIO, said. This app reflects our commitment to providing students with tools that enrich their academic and social experiences.”
How to Get Started
- Download the App: Head to the App Store or Google Play.
- Login: Click login, use the same credentials you use for your email, and unlock a world of information at your fingertips.
- Explore: Navigate through the various features and discover how the app can enhance your college experience.
Key Features Include:
- Academics: Real-time access to all of the critical academic tools.
- Deadlines: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push notifications, students receive reminders, alerts, and critical notifications.
- Classes: Manage classes, create to-dos & reminders, and stay on top of assignments.
- Events: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- Featured Activities: Orientation, Homecoming, etc.
- Campus Community: Meet friends, ask questions, and keep up with what’s happening in the Community.
- Groups and Clubs: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests.
- Campus Services: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counseling.
- Push Notifications: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts.
- Campus Map: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices.
We value your feedback! Let us know what you think about the app and how we can make it even better. Your input is crucial in ensuring that the app meets the needs of our diverse and dynamic college community. Please email your feedback to email@example.com.
Thank you for being part of this exciting journey. We look forward to enhancing your college experience through our new app.