PCC’s Cosmetology Students are ready to accept clients on the Person County Campus. Services will be available by appointment on:
- Tuesdays: 8:15 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursdays: 8:15 a.m. – 2 p.m. (no chemical treatment available)
Call (336) 322-2172 to schedule your service! Veteran’s Special: Receive a free manicure! Be sure to call and set your appointment.
New Requirements for Staff, Clients, and Students:
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- Sanitize your hands upon entrance (sanitizer provided).
- Temperature check will be done (if above the COVID-19 limit, services will not be provided at that time).
- Social distance when possible.
- Clients can not bring anyone with them (including children or other family members).
- Clients will exit out of the Lab floor door.
- Clients who need to use the restrooms must use the outside restrooms and re-enter front foyer and hand sanitize. (Instructor will lead you back to lab floor or stylist.)
- Clients will be asked to pay before services are given.
Thank you for your understanding.