Love being a corrections officer but looking for more responsibility? Piedmont Community College’s new Public Safety Administration degree can prepare you for that mid/upper level management job and give you college credit for your corrections officer work/training experience. Classes are available face-to-face or completely online!
Click and download the Public Administration Corrections Program Planning Guide for course requirements and suggested sequencing.Public Administration Corrections Associate (A55480CS)
Employment opportunities exist with fire or police departments, emergency management organizations, federal, state and local governmental agencies, industrial firms, correctional facilities, private industries, insurance organizations, educational organizations, security and protective organizations, and through self-employment opportunities.
- Submit a complete Application for Admission to the Office of Admissions.
- Submit official transcript(s) of high school education and all post-high school course work to the Office of Admissions if requested. Office GED scores or transcript of courses for the Adult High School Diploma may be submitted in lieu of the high school transcript.
- Complete the Admission Placement Test.
- Diploma and certificate admission requirements may vary. Contact the Admissions Office for details.
Other Online Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Education – Career Option
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Non-Teaching)
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Teaching Licensure)
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Human Services Technology
- Human Services Technology – Addictions and Recovery Studies
- Human Services Technology – Gerontology
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Coding & Billing Part I & II – Online
- Public Safety Administration – Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Public Safety Administration – Law Enforcement Services
- Public Safety Administration – Security and Loss Prevention
- Small Business Center