PCC’s Office Administration curriculum prepares individuals for positions in administrative support careers. Don’t let the program fool you – skills needed to run an office require the ability respond to the demands of a dynamic computerized workplace.
Students will complete courses designed to develop proficiency in the use of:
- Integrated software;
- Oral and written communication;
- Analysis and coordination of office duties and systems;
- Other support topics.
Emphasis is placed on non-technical as well as technical skills. Students will also develop proficiency in the latest Microsoft Office applications, and will have the opportunity to earn certificates (recognized worldwide) in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Click and download the Office Administration Program Planning Guides for course requirements and suggested sequencing.Office Administration Associate Degree (A25370)
Office Administration Diploma (D25370)
Office Administration Certificate (C25370)
Office Administration Office Specialist Certificate (C25370OS)
Graduates should qualify for employment in a variety of positions in business, government and industry. Job classifications range from entry-level to supervisor to middle management.
Other Business Studies and Emerging Technologies Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Agribusiness Technology – Plant Science
- Basics of 3D Printing
- Business Administration
- Digital Effects & Animation Technology
- Hydraulics Repair
- Information Technology – Business Support
- Information Technology – Computer Programming
- Information Technology – Gaming, Simulation, & Design
- Information Technology – Systems Security
- Mushroom Foraging & Cultivation
- Notary Public
- Short-Term Ag Programs
- Short-Term IT Programs
- Spanish for the Workplace
- Veterinary Assistant Program