Piedmont Community College’s Notary Public course covers information necessary for you to be able to apply for North Carolina Notary Public commissions. Instruction will include a study of the fees, general powers and limitations, and the requirements for attestation.
Participants must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Speak and write English
Registration Fee: $70
NC Notary Public Manual 2016: $31.22 w/tax (required for class)
Click the link to purchase the Notary manual from the PCC Bookstore North Carolina Notary Public Manual 2016:Piedmont Community College (bkstr.com).
May 9 and 11
June 27 and 29
July 25 and 27
August 8 and 10
Mondays & Wednesdays 6 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Other Business Studies and Emerging Technologies Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Agribusiness Technology – Plant Science
- Automotive Programs
- Business Administration
- Digital Effects & Animation Technology
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Information Technology – Business Support
- Information Technology – Computer Programming
- Information Technology – Gaming
- Information Technology – Security
- Information Technology – Web Design
- Office Administration
- Short-Term IT Programs