Pacers, mark your calendar!
WELCOME WEEKEND 2022
DATE: August 6
TIMES: 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Caswell and Person County Campus
- We have lots of food, fun and meet and greets for you to engage in
- Meet and greet with your major/departments
- Meet with Deans and Faulty members
- Get your FREE laptop to help you succeed during your journey here at PCC (must be a new registered student, attend the orientation program, and taking at least 12 credit hours)
- Introduce you to club/orgs
- Tell you about the many opportunities that await you as you navigate from your first year at PCC to graduation day.
The fun doesn’t stop at orientation, once you confirm your attendance at orientation, submit an application and apply for the Summer Bridge Academy
For more information regarding these programs please reach out to Tiffany Skouby, Director of Student Engagement at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to RSVP
Click the link below and let us know which campus you plan on attending PCC’s orientation at.