In partnership with TransTech, Inc., Piedmont Community College offers Truck Driver Training – CDL Class A. The DOT physical/drug screening fee of $125 and the registration fee of $2,324.75 must be paid before the start of class. Additional fees of $172.25 must be paid to the NCDMV for the CDL Class A Learner’s Permit and License.
PCC’s truck driver training program consists of extensive classroom, range, and behind-the-wheel instruction to prepare students for the CDL Class A license skills examination. The exam is provided and administered at the completion of the course.
Currently, the class meets Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. for four weeks. Space is limited, so reserve your seat in PCC’s successful Truck Driver Training CDL Class A course by calling (336) 322-2191 or registering online.
Other Technical and Manufacturing Programs
- Advanced Manufacturing & Automation
- Automotive Programs
- BioWork Process Technician
- Certified Logistics Technician
- Certified Production Technician
- Electrical Power Production
- Electrician Re-certification
- General Occupational Technology
- HVAC Technician
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA Courses
- Programmable Logistics Controllers Technician (PLC)
- Welding Technology