With PCC’s CDL Class A Truck Driver Training program, you can be on your way to a great paying career in as little as five weeks!
In partnership with TransTech, Inc., Piedmont Community College offers Truck Driver Training – CDL Class A.
PCC’s truck driver training program consists of extensive classroom, range, and behind-the-wheel instruction to prepare students for the CDL Class A license skills examination. The exam is provided and administered at the completion of the course.
- $3,528 must be paid before the start of class which includes the DOT physical and drug screening fee of $125.
- Additional fees of $172.25 must be paid to the NCDMV for the CDL Class A Learner’s Permit and License.
Week 1: Online book work
Week 2: Range
Week 3 & 4: Behind the wheel
Currently, the class meets Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. for four weeks. Space is limited, so reserve your seat in PCC’s successful Truck Driver Training CDL Class A course by calling (336) 322-2160 or registering online.
|October 4 – 28|
|November 1 – 30|
|December 1 – 30|
|$125||Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, Driver Record, and DOT Physical|
|$3,528||CDL Class A Training Fee (includes $125 physical/drug screening)|
|$172.25||CDL Class A Learner’s Permit and License paid to the NCDMV|
Other Technical and Manufacturing Programs
- Advanced Manufacturing & Automation
- Automotive Programs
- BioWork Process Technician
- Certified Logistics Technician
- Certified Production Technician
- Electrical Power Production
- Electrician Re-certification
- Employability Skills Lab
- General Occupational Technology
- HVAC Technician
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA Courses
- Programmable Logistics Controllers Technician (PLC)
- Welding Technology