In partnership with TransTech, Inc., Piedmont Community College offers Truck Driver Training – CDL Class A. The registration fee of $2,449.75. Additional fees of $172.25 will be required by the student for the CDL Class A Learner’s Permit and Licence.
PCC’s truck driver training program consists of extensive classroom, range, and behind-the-wheel instruction to prepare students for the CDL Class A license skills examination. The exam is provided and administered at the completion of the course.
Space is limited, so reserve your seat in PCC’s successful Truck Driver Training CDL Class A course by calling (336) 322-2191 or registering online.
Other Technical and Manufacturing Programs
- Advanced Manufacturing & Automation
- Automotive Programs
- BioWork Process Technician
- Certified Logistics Technician
- Certified Production Technician
- Electrical Power Production
- Electrician Re-certification
- General Occupational Technology
- HVAC Technician
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA Forklift
- Programmable Logistics Controllers Technician (PLC)
- Welding Technology