Networking Technology – CompTIA Net+ Certification
Earn a CompTIA Network+ Certification, a baseline credential for IT infrastructure. Prepare for the N10-007 exam (extra fee) as you gain skills in covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks in this program. This program also addresses current networking technologies, like key cloud computing best practices, service models, virtualization techniques, and network resiliency, with expanded coverage of critical security concepts to help networking professionals work with security practitioners.
- $180 registration with scholarship funds available!
- February 1 – March 29, Tuesday/Thursday, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Live Online
Cybersecurity – CompTIA Sec+ Certification
CompTIA Security+ Certification is an entry-level, international, vendor-neutral credential that focuses on the latest trends and techniques for IT security professionals to identify risk, participate in risk mitigation activities, provide infrastructure, information, operational, and application security.
This credential verifies the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions; monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT; operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance; identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents. Security+ certification is good for 3 years.
- $180 registration (exam is $349) with scholarship funds available!
- April 12 – June 7, Tuesday/Thursday, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Live Online
IT Support Technician – CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA is recognized as the industry standard for launching an IT career. In terms of cyber security, CompTIA A+ certified professionals demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support; troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting; and implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
- $180 registration (exam is $226) with scholarship funds available!
- TBA, Tuesday/Thursday, 3 – 5 p.m.
- Live Online
Other Business Studies and Emerging Technologies Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Agribusiness Technology – Plant Science
- Automotive Programs
- Business Administration
- Digital Effects & Animation Technology
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Information Technology – Business Support
- Information Technology – Computer Programming
- Information Technology – Gaming
- Information Technology – Security
- Information Technology – Web Design
- Notary Public
- Office Administration