Make Piedmont Community College your source for Law Enforcement Training. We offer a variety of training opportunities in the classroom as well as through practical application. Training for law enforcement personnel is provided at the request of law enforcement agencies. Our training programs emphasize legal and technological advancements in law enforcement.
Training is offered at no cost to law enforcement officers.
Register for In-Service Training Today!
Click on the link below to sign-up for Law Enforcement In-Service Training opportunities.
Coordinator, Caswell County Campus
(336) 694-8060 | K107
Other Public Safety and Human Services Programs
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Fire/Rescue Education
- Human Services Technology
- Human Services Technology – Addictions and Recovery Studies
- Human Services Technology – Gerontology
- Public Safety Administration – Correction Services
- Public Safety Administration – Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Public Safety Administration – Law Enforcement Services
- Public Safety Administration – Security and Loss Prevention