- Next Course: April 9 & 10, 2021
- 4/9: 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. & 4/10: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- at PCC’s Caswell County Campus
- $75 registration fee
- To save your seat: call (336) 694-8071 or email email@example.com
Ready to get your conceal carry permit?
Here are the steps:
1) Take the Handgun Safety course (required course)
2) Apply for a permit through your sheriff’s department
Other requirements: US citizen, resident of NC for at least 30 days; 21 years of age or older; no indictments, felony record, violent misdemeanor, or impaired driving offense (in last 3 years).
Meet the instructor
William Burwell is a PCC instructor with over 20 years of teaching experience. He is a NRA certified basic pistol and rifle firearms instructor, retired law enforcement, retired military and a North Carolina Justice Academy certified concealed carry instructor.