With such a wide variety of six-week, online classes (starting at just $70), you can learn anything!
Click here for the full Ed2Go Course Catalog!
How to sign-up:
- Choose a course from our catalog of hundreds of courses.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Choose your Session Date and Continue to Checkout.
- If you are a Returning Student, sign into your Account.
- If you are a New Student, create an Account and follow the directions to enter your information.
- Review your information and then Click on Checkout.
- In order to pay and complete the required registration for the course, please complete the official registration form for Piedmont Community College.
- You will also receive an email with a link to this form. The subject line will be “Ed2go Required Course Registration”.
- It is very important that you complete this form as soon as possible. It is required for you to be registered for the course.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (336) 322-2148.
Other Online Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Cooking Classes
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- Early Childhood Education – Career Option
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Non-Teaching)
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Teaching Licensure)
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- Human Services Technology
- Human Services Technology – Gerontology
- Human Services Technology – Substance Abuse
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online (Career Step)
- Professional Development for Educators
- Public Safety Administration – Correction Services
- Public Safety Administration – Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Public Safety Administration – Law Enforcement Services
- Public Safety Administration – Security and Loss Prevention
- Small Business Center