The full Cooking Class schedule is:
- February 2 – “Super Bowl” Foods!
- February 9 – Soups!
- February 16 – Gluten Free, you say?
- March 9 – Thai Meal!
- March 30 – Italian Time!
- April 13 – Way to Be Keto!
- April 27 – Spring on the Salads!
- May 11 – Bake it Up Fresh!
Each class is $35. Classes will be recorded, allowing participants to watch live or at a time that is more convenient for them individually. Once registered, cooking participants will be sent an ingredient list and Zoom link.Click here to register online or contact Jeanette at (336) 322-2482 or email@example.com.
Other Online Programs
- Accounting and Finance
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Science
- Business Administration
- Cosmetology – Short-Term Training
- Early Childhood Education – Career Option
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Non-Teaching)
- Early Childhood Education – Transfer (Teaching Licensure)
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- High School Equivalency Exam Preparation
- Human Services Technology
- Human Services Technology – Gerontology
- Human Services Technology – Substance Abuse
- Medical Administrative Assistant EHR Specialist – Online (Career Step)
- Medical Coding & Billing – Online (Career Step)
- Professional Development for Educators
- Public Safety Administration – Correction Services
- Public Safety Administration – Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Public Safety Administration – Law Enforcement Services
- Public Safety Administration – Security and Loss Prevention
- Small Business Center