This program, also known as Siemens Mechatronics, focuses on the integration of mechanical, electrical, fluid power (hydraulics or pneumatics), and computer technologies to control machine movements.
Begin with courses in
- Mechanical Components
- Basic Electronical Components
- Control Logic
- Robot Programming Control
Upon successful completion of the Siemens Mechatronics Program courses, you will take the Siemens Level 1 Certification Exam (for an INTERNATIONAL credential!) and are eligible to obtain college credit by examination. This course allows you to fast-track into PCC’s associate degree program such as Mechatronics and Industrial Systems.
Call (336) 322-2191 for more information!
Other Technical and Manufacturing Programs
- Automotive Programs
- BioWork Process Technician
- Certified Logistics Technician
- Certified Production Technician
- Electrical Power Production
- Electrician Re-certification
- General Occupational Technology
- HVAC Technician
- Industrial Systems Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- OSHA Courses
- Programmable Logistics Controllers Technician (PLC)
- Truck Driver
- Welding Technology