High School GPA Placement
- Unweighted GPA 2.8 or higher will be enrolled in college-level English and Math classes.
- Unweighted GPA between 2.2 – 2.799 will be enrolled in a corequisite course that will support the student in the gateway English and Math.
- Unweighted GPA below 2.2 will be enrolled in transition English and Math
View the complete placement guide – RISE Placement Test Guide
The College REQUIRES placement tests for international students. Those without an unweighted high school GPA or other means to satisfy the RISE placement requirement may also need the placement test.
- Schedule a test – to schedule a placement test please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practice test – practice tests for the ENG and MAT RISE placement tests are available
Some Health and Wellness programs have specific requirements which could include additional testing.