PCC open late to accommodate for spring registration; students who pay before December 7 will be entered into drawing sponsored by the PCC Foundation
Piedmont Community College (PCC) offers extended hours for registration of Spring semester classes on Tuesday, November 27, through Thursday, November 29, from 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m., and on Friday, November 30, from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. New and returning students may register on the Person County Campus or the Caswell County Campus.
The College mailed a brochure featuring both Curriculum and Continuing Education programs to all households in Person and Caswell counties. PCC offers classes in face-to face, online, and hybrid (combination of face-to-face and online) formats.
Class schedules, noting day and evening courses, may be accessed online at www.piedmontcc.edu/schedule
and are available in several formats: a printable version for both curriculum and continuing education, as well as a WebAdvisor schedule that displays complete and up-to-date information about available classes, including descriptions of curriculum courses.
PCC’s Spring semester also offers multiple online courses that will transfer to North Carolina public universities. These include:
• Art Appreciation – online
• General Biology – online and face-to-face on Tues/Thurs
• Public Speaking – online and face-to-face on Mon/Wed & Tues/Thurs
• Microeconomics – online
• Writing and Inquiry – online and various face-to-face options
• American Literature II – online
• World Civilizations II – online
• Quantitative Literacy – online and various face-to-face options
• Statistical Methods I – online and face-to-face on Mon
• Precalculus Algebra – online and face-to-face on Mon/Wed
• Precalculus Trigonometry – online and various face-to-face options
• General Psychology – online and various face-to-face options
• Introduction to Sociology – online and various face-to-face options
Returning PCC students should meet with their faculty advisor prior to registration. They can then register with their advisor or online using WebAdvisor through Friday, January 4.
New students must complete the application process before registering for classes. Visit the Office of Admissions on either campus to complete the application process. The office is located in Building E on the Person County Campus and in Building K on the Caswell County Campus.
To assist students, PCC offers many options for financial aid. The College also has a convenient pay plan that allows students and their families to pay tuition in several installments rather than all at once. The plan includes a $25 enrollment fee per semester to participate. Students must apply for this program. Application may be made via the PCC website by visiting www.piedmontcc.edu/paymentplan
. Students may also contact PCC’s Financial Aid Office at (336) 322-4004 for more information.
Those paid in full, enrolled in the payment plan, or funded with financial aid or scholarships will be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card courtesy of the PCC Foundation.
For more information about preparing for school this spring, call (336) 322-2159 on the Person County Campus or (336) 694-5707 on the Caswell County Campus.