Learn about Low Cost Marketing in a Tight Economy
Piedmont Community College’s Business Development and Entrepreneurship Center (BDEC) will hold a free seminar, “Low Cost Marketing in a Tight Economy,” on Thursday, Sept. 26, from 6-9 p.m. at the BDEC, 105 N. Main St., Roxboro.
When times are tight, don’t make the mistake of slowing down your marketing efforts. Increase your marketing, but do it for low or no dollars. From cheap market research to no-cost ways to increase positive word-of-mouth, “Low-Cost Marketing in a Tight Economy” can show you how to successfully market in today’s scary economy. The program presenter, Mike Collins, is a certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach. In the program, you will learn:
- Four ways to increase profits in a tight economy
- The one key to marketing that you must use
- How to do cheap market research
- Secrets to saving marketing dollars
- How to use mini-media marketing
- How to get into Maxi-Media (television, radio, newspaper, Internet) for free
- How to create Guerrilla Marketing tools that can easily be used in any marketplace
Although the seminar will be offered at no cost to participants, registration is required. To register, call the BDEC at (336) 599-0032.