Free online and face-to-face High School Equivalency preparation courses available at PCC
Ready to earn your high school equivalency by studying for the GED® or HiSet® exam? PCC’s Team is excited to help with free courses and multiple options!
Hybrid Fast Track Classes:
The hybrid fast track model offers face-to-face instruction combined with online instruction, allowing you to finish at your own pace.
The face-to-face classes begin this week and are held:
• Person County Campus: Wednesdays, 5 – 8 p.m.
• Business Development and Entrepreneurship Center (Main Street in Roxboro: Thursdays, 1-4 p.m.
• Caswell County Campus: Mondays, 5:30 – 8 :30 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For those interested in gaining additional face-to-face instruction, PCC offers an open lab concept. Contact the PCC’s Team to find out when each campus location is available for this option.
How to Participate in Free Classes:
New students, and those who have been out of PCC’s Adult Basic Skills program for 90 days or more, are required to attend the free “Orientation to Outcomes” (O2O) class. This is offered weekly on both the Caswell and Person County campuses. Students can attend in-person or via Zoom.
• Complete an online ABS Application at www.piedmontcc.edu/abs
by September 10;
• Contact Lynn Kerr at (336)-694-8057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Contact Felicia Holt at (336) 322-2155 or email@example.com