Prepare for your HiSET® or GED® test by registering for free classes at Piedmont Community College (PCC). Start with orientation sessions on PCC’s Caswell County Campus and learn more about the face-to-face and hybrid options. The date to sign-up has been extended to February 12 for face-to-face ABS classes.
For those interested in Hybrid ABS classes (a mixture of face-to-face and online), registration and orientation sessions have been extended to February 29. Classes are available in the morning and evening and students are required to attend two morning or two evening orientation sessions.
Choose one of the registration/orientation options listed below:
• Monday, February 7, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
• Friday, February 21, 4:30-8:30 p.m.
• Saturday, February 29, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
About PCC’s Free ABS Program:
Ready to take the next step in your education? PCC’s Adult Basic Skills (ABS) program offers free instruction for adults, ages 18 and older. Through these classes, participants may:
• Prepare for high school equivalency tests through GED® or HiSET® testing
• Improve or learn reading, writing and math skills
• Learn English as a Second Language (ESL)
• Gain skills needed for college or job entry
• Gain skills needed to help your with your child’s education
• Attend a traditional class or hybrid online class.
To get started contact Lynn at (336) 694-8057 or Lynn.Kerr@piedmontcc.edu. Pre-registration is required, so be sure to save your seat before February 12. Additional information at www.piedmontcc.edu/abs.