Piedmont Community College (PCC) is offering the National Safety and Health Council’s Defensive Driving course. Qualified drivers may earn the opportunity to receive a reduction on a traffic infraction by completing this course. Upon completing the four-hour class, a Certificate of Completion will be issued.
The Defensive Driving course will be held on:
• Saturday, July 20 at PCC’s Person County Campus
• Tuesday, August 20 at PCC’s Person County Campus
• Tuesday, September 17 at PCC’s Caswell County Campus
• Saturday, October 19 at PCC’s Person County Campus
• Tuesday, November 19 at PCC’s Person County Campus
• Tuesday, December 17 at PCC’s Person County Campus
Tuesday classes are 6-10 p.m., while Saturday classes are 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Participants must register & pay prior to the start of class. To complete the registration process:
1. Contact the PCC Team at (336) 322-2133 or stop by the Person County Campus (Building E, Room 110) & complete the registration form
2. Pay the $99 registration fee
3. Provide a copy of your driver’s license
The PCC Team is available to answer any additional questions when you call (336) 322-2133.