If you have not registered for fall semester classes at Piedmont Community College (PCC), you still have time! In addition to PCC’s regular hours, the staff will be available to assist registering students until 6:30 p.m. on Monday, August 13 and Tuesday, August 14. Classes begin on August 16, so don’t wait too long.
PCC offers over 30 programs of study, including:
• Agribusiness Technology (NEW)
• Associate Degree Programs that Transfer
• Business Administration (Now Available Completely Online!)
• Digital Effects and Animation Technology
• Criminal Justice
• Early Childhood
• Electrical Power Production Technology
• Film and Video Production Technology
• Health Sciences (Associate Degree Nursing, Medical Coding, Phlebotomy, Medical Assisting, Healthcare Management, Nurse Aide)
• Human Services (general and with a Gerontology focus)
• Information Technology
• Mechatronics Engineering Technology
To increase opportunities for students, PCC also offers 13 and 8-week courses. The 13-week classes include a variety of options such as Statistics, History, Psychology, Sociology, and Public Speaking. These classes begin September 6 and can be registered for now!
PCC’s 8-week session begins in early October and is most helpful for students beginning in development courses, as well as enrolled in Gunsmithing and various Healthcare programs.
PCC’s Payment Plan
Make college more affordable by paying for tuition and fees over time. This tuition payment plan breaks down your tuition balance into affordable monthly payments. There is no interest and payment options are flexible with only a $25 setup fee. Visit https://www.piedmontcc.edu/paymentplan for more information.
For additional details about PCC’s program or registering for fall classes, contact the Student Development Office at (336) 322-2159.