Piedmont Community College and the PCC Foundation are pleased to welcome Mrs. Pamela F. Bradsher as the new Executive Director of the Piedmont Community College Foundation. Community members recently had the opportunity to meet with Bradsher and other PCC administrators during a reception held at the Kirby Cultural Arts Complex.
Bradsher joins the College with the following work experiences:
· Four plus years as a Victim/Witness Legal Assistant with the District Attorney’s Office District 17A, Wentworth, NC and District 9A, Roxboro, NC
· Five years as Owner/Broker-In-Charge of Roxboro Realty, Inc., Roxboro, NC
· Six plus years as a Legal Assistant with Bradsher, Grissom and Holloman, PLLC, Roxboro, NC
· Five years as Owner/Director of Crayons Child Development Center, Roxboro, NC
· Six years as a Teacher with Person County Schools, Roxboro, NC
She has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Early Childhood Education from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Mrs. Bradsher’s office will be located in A112 at the Person County Campus.
For more photos of the event, visit PCC’s facebook page at www.facebook.com/piedmontcc.