Due to the stay-in-place order, Piedmont Community College is not able to offer computer labs for students without internet access. To help combat this issue, we’ve worked with the community to identify locations with GUEST access in business and church parking lots.
In addition, PCC has added two hot spot locations on the Person County Campus and one hot spot location on the Caswell County Campus.
As new locations are identified, they will be added to the list.
1) PCC’s Person County Campus (2 locations)
* Parking Lot 3 next to Building T (closest to ramp entrance)
* Parking Lot 4 next to Building S (on the right side)
* Address: 1715 College Drive, Roxboro
* New Campus Hours during the pandemic: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sunday, 1 – 6 p.m.
2) PCC’s Caswell County Campus
* Parking lot in front of Building P (small lot)
* Address: 331 Piedmont Drive, Yanceyville
* New Campus Hours during the pandemic: Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Friday – Sunday: closed
3) Lamberth Memorial Baptist Church
* Address: 1026 Long Store Road, Roxboro
* Access: Lamberth Guest; no password
4) Quality Inn in Person County
* Address: 906 Durham Road, Roxboro
* Access: Quality Inn Guest; no password
5) Piedmont Health Services, Inc.
* Address: 322 Main Street, Prospect Hill
* Access: Guest; password: Healthy1
6) Life Beyond The Shadows Counseling, PLLC
* Address: 110 Cole Street, Yanceyville
* Access: LBTSGuest; password: guestwifi
7) Warren’s Grove Baptist Church
* Address: 1511 Wesleyan Road, Roxboro
* Access: Warren’s Grove Guest; no password
8) Sheetz and Walmart in Roxboro, as well as McDonalds’ in both counties may have WIFI available
Please make PCC proud when using these WIFI locations:
– Remember to think safety first and continue to practice social distancing.
– Be respectful of the location you are using – no loitering or littering (many locations will have security or security cameras in place).