Many online services associated with Piedmont Community College (PCC) are tied to your network user account. Computer login, Office 365, Self-Service, Web Advisor, etc, require your network credentials to gain access to their services.
What is my Username?
Your network user account is created by using your first initial, middle initial, last name and the last two digits of your Colleague ID number (ie: JTSmith32).
How do I change my initial password?
Visit the self service password portal to manage your PCC network user account password.
To learn more about the self service password portal.
Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters long and include 3 of the 4 items below:
- one lowercase letter
- one uppercase letter
- one number
- one symbol
IT recommends that you change your password every 90 days.
Self Service is your all-in-one registration tool:Search for classes, plan your schedule, and register! Through Self Service you can locate your advisor, pay your bill, view your grades and your unofficial transcript, and access your financial aid information.
Logging into Email and Office 365
When you log into Office 365 employees must also add @piedmontcc.edu to your network user account (ie: JTSmith32@piedmontcc.edu) and students will need to add @students.piedmontcc.edu (ie:JTSmith32@Students.piedmontcc.edu)
Account Retention and Termination Process
Roles determine AD account privileges. The roles described in this process are as follows:
Upon Separation from the College:
- Employees AD account is disabled upon termination of employment with the College.
- If the employee is a current student, the employee is issued a new student AD account.
- Disabled employees AD accounts are deleted after 90 days.
- Should the employee return to the College as an employee after 90 days, they will be issued a new AD account.
- Students (full or part-time)
- Upon separation from college for more than 365 days, the student AD account is disabled for 10 days then deleted. Prior to that time, students are urged to retrieve file information and contacts they want to keep from their PCC email account.
- Should a student become an employee, they will be issued a new AD account.
- Should the student return to the College after 365 days, they will be issued a new AD account.
Note to Students: If you used your PCC email to sign up for services such as Apple, Facebook etc., please make sure you have updated those services with a different email address before the end of the 1-year period after separation from the college.
News & Info
Monday through Thursday
8am to 5pm
8am to 4pm
Th 12a – 1a
Su 3a – 10a