What is Bookings?
Microsoft Bookings is a robust online scheduling tool included in PCC’s Microsoft 365 portal. It supports the calendaring needs of faculty and staff who wish to manage their time and connect with others across campus.
Bookings allows users to set up calendars and manage availability for themselves or those they support, so that others can book appointments with them efficiently.
Microsoft Bookings is the ideal scheduling tool for student advising, office hours, coaching, reservations, and more.
Functionality that will benefit you:
- Self-service 24/7 to eliminate the wait
- Set availability in advance
- Sync with Outlook Calendar
- Request specific information at time of booking
- Provide specific instructions
- Set custom reminders/notifications
- In-person and virtual meetings
- Manage your calendar from anywhere using mobile app
- Offer multiple services from same booking page/URL
Why use it?
- PCC’s licenses and supports Bookings for all faculty and staff.
- Provides a digital scheduling solution to those who wish to book time with you or those you support, stripping away manual entries and cancellations.
- Provides availability to both internal and external colleagues, allowing them to schedule a time for a meeting, event, or service you provide.
- With the help of self-service and automatic notifications, you can reduce the number of no-show appointments
Learn how to use Bookings
Learn more about how to use Bookings in a educational setting.