Scholarship Deadline for the PCC Foundation Awards
Nov 29, 2022
Get your scholarship application in by this date, including the two required reference letters.
Application is here: www.piedmontcc.edu/scholarships/
Curriculum Application Guidelines
- Complete the application, including the essay questions. Tell your story in more than one sentence so the committee can have a full understanding of your current need.
- Ask two people to provide a letter of recommendation and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow up with your references to make sure the reference letter is sent by the deadline. The scholarship application is considered incomplete without the references’ letter of recommendation.
- Submit ONE application per cycle.
- Enroll in more than 6 credit hours/semester and have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- Scholarships awarded through the Foundation are only for use at Piedmont Community College.
- Scholarships do not require repayment unless the terms of the scholarship are violated.
- All scholarships are competitive and are based on criteria established by donors.
Questions about the PCC Foundation application process? Contact Tammy Duncan at (336) 322-2105 or Tammy.Duncan@piedmontcc.edu.
Location: onlineOrganizer: email@example.com