Regional Workforce Breakfast
Please plan to join us for a light breakfast and an engaging discussion with industry leaders on best practices in attracting and maintaining a strong workforce.
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Location: Piedmont Community College, Person County Campus, S100
(Virtual option available)
Please reserve your seat now at the following link no later than Monday, October 24th:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email. If you choose to attend virtually, the link will be included in the email.
Topics will include:
– best practices in hiring and retention
– building a stronger workforce
– funding opportunities for critical training needs
– work-based learning / apprenticeship programs / internships
– the critical role of industry partnerships with community colleges
For additional information, please contact:
Dr. Tammy Hurt
Director of Customized Industry and Contract Training
Piedmont Community College