Nurse Aide II Day Class begins
Learn more on the PCC Nurse Aide program page.Click here for available funding (under Short-Term Training).
Jan. 15 – May 15 on the Caswell County Campus
- Theory is F, 6 – 9 p.m. and Sa, 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Clinical is F, 6 – 9 p.m. and Sa, 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
March 15 – May 13 on the Person County Campus
- Theory is M-Th, 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Clinical is M-Th, 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
How to Register:
The registration fee for each program is under $200. Upon the successful completion of the course, a competency test fee of $120 or less is payable to the testing agency. To register:
- Online (click here);
- Call (336) 599-1181 (Person County Campus) or (336) 694-8080 (Caswell County Campus);
- Visit campus (Building E – Person County Campus or Building K – Caswell County Campus.
Required course textbooks are available at PCC’s Bookstore where you can shop in person on the Person County Campus or online at www.piedmontcc.edu/Bookstore.