Google IT Support Certificate
Available in English and Spanish!
Train for one of the fastest-growing fields in the United States! According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the national median salary for this employment is over $52,000!
Upon completion of each module, students earn completion badges that they can display on their LinkedIn profiles or other portfolios. The final Google IT Support Professional Certificate badge is recognized by national and international companies.
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate is a program from Grow with Google, an initiative to help everyone have access to the best of Google’s training and tools to grow their skills, careers, and businesses. It was originally based on Google’s own experience in hiring and training IT support personnel and consists of these five modules:
• Technical Support Fundamentals
• The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
• Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
• System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
• IT Security: Defense Against the Digital Dark Arts
The course is offered in the Coursera platform using a dynamic mix of video lectures, quizzes, and hands-on labs and widgets. Along the way, participants will hear from Google employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives who started their careers in IT support. Students are provided additional resources from the Coursera software to use beyond the 26 weeks allotted to complete the training.
- $180 registration fee
- February 9 – September 7, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. monthly
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org